Friday, June 03, 2005

UPS a daisy

Well. I made a complaint to UPS yesterday about a driver who stops most days on University by Union station right where my bus picks me up. He stops during rush hour, usually for ten minutes or so. I feel that this slows traffic down rather a lot and is an unfair tradeoff between the time he saves and the time he wastes for hundreds of commuters.

I made a call to UPS to complain about this yesterday and just got a call back from a very knowledgeable guy who knew that there's a laneway behind the building. He said he'd talk with the driver and ask him to park in the laneway.

We'll see what happens. I'm glad to say I was polite during the whole exchange and was greeted back with equal civility and professionalism. I still feel a bit like a whiner though.